How to use our sales commission calculator
Predict your future commission amounts using Textmagic's free sales commission calculator. Using our commission calculator is extremely easy. The information that it provides is extremely valuable and can be of great assistance when it comes to setting sales goals, figuring out how much commission you need to pay your partners, or simply calculating the profitability of an affiliate program.
To use our free sales commission calculator, follow these simple steps:
- Step #1: First, you must enter the total amount of all sales into the "Sale Price" field.
- Step #1: Next, enter the commission percentage rate into the "Commission Percentage" text field.
Click the green "Calculate" button and let Textmagic's commission calculator do the rest.
In a few seconds, you will be provided with information on your total commission amount, your sales plus commission total, and your sales minus commission amount.
All of these figures can be downloaded and saved onto your computer. You can also obtain a shareable link to the data.
Why you should use the sales commission calculator
The sales commission percentage formula can be complicated to calculate, but Textmagic has made this task both fast and easy for any business or partner.
Using our sales commission calculator will allow you to quickly determine your projected commission, allowing for proper goal setting. It will also help both employees and businesses measure their earnings and help companies estimate partner payouts.
Why we built this tool
Our commission rate calculator takes the guesswork out of future earnings and will help your employees stay on track to meet or exceed their sales goals.
Benefits of using our free sales commission calculator
Using our free sales commission calculator has so many benefits for both affiliates and sales agents. Some of the most important benefits include:
- The ability to determine future income;
- The ability to set realistic goals;
- Increased motivation by the sales team to meet sales quotas;
- A better ability for the company to manage payroll expenses;
- The ability to adjust sales commissions according to the department budget.
As a performance-oriented SaaS, we have built many tools that can help you estimate revenue growth, sales, and more. Check out our free tools section for more calculators.
What is sales commission, and why is it important?
Sales Commission is an incentive that you can pay to employees or partners in recognition of their productivity. It is usually calculated as a percentage of the total sale.
Sales commission is essential for the following reasons:
- It keeps employees motivated to be productive and to make as many sales as possible.
- It makes employees feel valued as they are directly compensated based on how hard they work.
- It increases customer service levels and therefore boosts customer retention.
How much money do sales reps and affiliates make?
The amount of money that a sales rep earns ultimately depends upon the number of sales they make and the industry that they work in.
Also, some salespeople are paid only by commission, while others make a base salary and then earn extra commission on top of this amount.